Slewing Mobile Crane (Up to 60 tonnes) Training
Slewing Crane Training Adelaide
Also Known As : C6 and Slewer
A Nationally Recognised Training and High Risk Work licence course of 5 days duration for Slewing Mobile Cranes up to 60 tonnes capacity.
This course involves planning and preparing for operation, the securing and transferring of loads, the setting up and dismantling of a Mobile Crane and the carrying out of special operations.
- All delivery/assessment costs are included in the course cost.
- Cost of High Risk Work licence fee to SafeWork SA on successful completion is NOT included in the course cost.
- Driving experience of a Slewing Mobile Crane is an advantage.
- Participants must provide identification and be 18 years of age or over and deemed Competent to be signed off for their National High Risk Work Licence from SafeWork SA.
- Successful completion of Dogging is required before attending this course.
Statement of Attainment
For further information or to register your interest in this course, please contact the CITC office on (08) 8301 4500, email email@example.com or complete the Registration of Interest or Contact Us forms online and your inquiry will be directed to the appropriate person.
** The CITC advises that course dates and times are subject to change and course bookings are subject to availability.
|0542/13||Slewing Mobile Crane (Up to 60 tonnes) Training||27 May||31 May||5 days||40||08:00||REGENCY PARK, South Australia|
|0678/13||Slewing Mobile Crane (Up to 60 tonnes) Training||11 Jun||15 Jun||5 days||40||08:00||REGENCY PARK, South Australia|
|0821/13||Slewing Mobile Crane (Up to 60 tonnes) Training||24 Jun||28 Jun||5 days||40||08:00||REGENCY PARK, South Australia|