Basic Rigging Training
Basic Rigging Course Adelaide
A Nationally Recognised Training and High Risk Work licence course of 8 days duration full-time that involves the movement of plant and equipment, steel erection, the placement of pre cast concrete (not tilt slab), the erection, reaving and dismantling of hoisting equipment, winches, blocks and tackles and wire rope splicing.
- All delivery/assessment costs are included in the course cost.
- Cost of High Risk Work licence fee to SafeWork SA on successful completion is NOT included in the course cost.
- Participants must have successfully completed Dogging to attend this course.
- Participants must provide identification and be 18 years of age or over and deemed Competent to be signed off for their National High Risk Work Licence from SafeWork SA.
- A good knowledge of Math is required to successfully complete this course.
Statement of Attainment
For further information or to register your interest in this course, please contact the CITC office on (08) 8301 4500, email email@example.com or complete the Registration of Interest or Contact Us forms online and your inquiry will be directed to the appropriate person.
** The CITC advises that course dates and times are subject to change and course bookings are subject to availability.
|0676/13||Basic Rigging Training||27 May||05 Jun||8 days||64||08:00||Training dates are: May 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, June 3, 4 & 5||REGENCY PARK, South Australia|
|0795/13||Basic Rigging Training||12 Jun||21 Jun||8 days||64||08:00||Training dates are: Jun 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20 & 21||REGENCY PARK, South Australia|
|0698/13||Basic Rigging Training||17 Jun||26 Jun||8 days||64||08:00||Training dates are: Jun 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 24, 25 & 26||REGENCY PARK, South Australia|
|0796/13||Basic Rigging Training||24 Jun||03 Jul||8 days||64||08:00||Training dates are: Jun 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, Jul 1, 2 & 3||REGENCY PARK, South Australia|