Operate Vehicles in the Field - PMASUP236
- On application
- 8 hours / 1 day
- As required
- The course combines a balance of facilitated theory and substantial on-road driving experiences that will reinforce the risks associated with driving a 4WD. This course provides valuable experience in hazard recognition methods and practical driving skills thus encouraging safe driving habits.
Unit of Competency:
- PMASUP236 – Operate Vehicles in the Field
- Make for a safe workplace in remote locations
- Achieve company safe driving policies
- Observation and driver attitude
- Identification of Hazards and Risks
- Braking techniques (Threshold and ABS)
- Strive for greater efficiencies, reduce costs
- Recover vehicle (Exhaust Jack, snatch Strap)
- Enjoy your future driving, less stress and fatigue management
- Theory Exam
- Practical Assessment
- Statement of Attainment
- All applicants must hold a current driver’s licence to drive a manual gearbox and will be required to produce their licence on the day.
- Neat casual dress should be worn on the course. (For safety reasons, please wear closed-in shoes).
- All students will need a Unique Student Identifier (USI) to receive their certificates and or cards. Click here to apply for your USI or bring your ID (Driver's Licence, Passport, Medicare Card, Birth Certification or Immicard) on the first day of training to apply at CITC. For more information, go to www.usi.gov.au
Need More Information or Want To Make A Group Booking:
- Still have questions about the course or need to make a group onsite or offsite booking (Corporate Course). Send an enquiry via the Course Enquiry button below, telephone (08) 8301 4500 or via our Contact Us page
Ready to Enrol:
- Simply click the Enrol Now button below to complete an online enrolment form. The CITC will get back to you promptly to advise the outcome of your online enrolment or should we require further information from you. Or alternatively, please telephone (08) 8301 4500 to speak to an Enrolments Officer
***The CITC advises that course dates and times are subject to change and course enrolments are subject to availability.
Click to download PDF Course Outline