Manual Handling - CITC MANUAL HAN
- On application
- 4 hours (Face to Face)
- As required
- To provide the participant with the basic knowledge to identify, assess and control manual handling risks in their workplace.
- What is manual handling?
- Legislative requirements
- Use of correct manual handling techniques and principles
- Identify, assess and control manual handling risks in the workplace
- Introduction to ergonomic assessment tools
- Classroom Participation
- Certificate of Attendance
- Ability to use and understand basic English
- Courses can be tailored to client requirements
Need More Information or Want To Make A Group Booking:
- Still have questions about the course or need to make a group onsite or offsite booking (Corporate Course). Send an enquiry via the Course Enquiry button below, telephone (08) 8301 4500 or via our Contact Us page
Ready to Enrol:
- Simply click the Enrol Now button below to complete an online enrolment form. The CITC will get back to you promptly to advise the outcome of your online enrolment or should we require further information from you. Or alternatively, please telephone (08) 8301 4500 to speak to an Enrolments Officer
***The CITC advises that course dates and times are subject to change and course enrolments are subject to availability.
Click to download Student Information Brochure
Click to download PDF Course Outline