Training For The Future
CORE Training (Supervisors) - -
- On application
- 4 hours (Face to Face)
- As required
- This course is designed for Supervisors and Leading Hands to ensure that they are able to adequately manage a safe work environment for themselves and for employees under their supervision.
- Role of the Supervisor
- Licence Validation
- Verification of Competency
- Supervisor Competency
- Supervision Levels
- Supervisors Legal and Moral Obligations
- Accidents and Incidents
- Fitness for Work
- Return to Work
- Risk Management
- Hazard Awareness & Identification
- Hierarchy of Control
- High Risk Construction Work
- Emergency and Incident Management Process
- Classroom Participation
- Certificate of Attendance
- Currently employed as a Supervisor or Leading Hand
- Ability to use and understand basic English
Need More Information or Want To Make A Group Booking:
- Still have questions about the course or need to make a group onsite or offsite booking. Send an enquiry via the Course Enquiry button below or telephone (08) 8301 4500.
Ready to Enrol:
- Simply click the Enrol Now button below to complete an online enrolment form. The CITC will get back to you promptly to advise the outcome of your online enrolment or should we require further information from you. Or alternatively, please telephone (08) 8301 4500 to speak to an Enrolments Officer.
***The CITC advises that course dates and times are subject to change and course enrolments are subject to availability.
Click to download Student Pre-Enrolment Information