Training For The Future
Erect & Dismantle Restricted Height Scaffolding - -
- On application
- 4 - 5 hours (Face to Face)
- As required
- To provide the participant with the base skills and knowledge to undertake activities related to Erect & Dismantle Restricted Height Scaffolding (Under 4 metres) in height.
- Erect, maintain, prepare and dismantle prefabricated scaffolding under 4 metres
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
- Certificate of Attendance
- Ability to read and write basic English
- Able to work at heights
- Hard hat
- Safety footwear
Need More Information or Want To Make A Group Booking:
- Still have questions about the course or need to make a group onsite or offsite booking. Send an enquiry via the Course Enquiry button below or telephone (08) 8301 4500.
Ready to Enrol:
- Simply click the Enrol Now button below to complete an online enrolment form. The CITC will get back to you promptly to advise the outcome of your online enrolment or should we require further information from you. Or alternatively, please telephone (08) 8301 4500 to speak to an Enrolments Officer.
***The CITC advises that course dates and times are subject to change and course enrolments are subject to availability.
Click to download Student Pre-Enrolment Information
Click to download PDF Course Outline