Health & Safety Representative Training - Level 2 - -
- Full: $550
- CITB: $395
Prices are inclusive of GST.
- 24 hours / 3 days (Face to Face)
- 8:00am - 4:30pm (Or as required)
- To provide elected HSR’s with the knowledge and tools to act effectively in this role in their second year of appointment.
- Advanced Risk Management principles and systems
- Ability to manage conflict
- Expanded legislative roles
- Advanced Research Skills
- Work group WHS action plans
- Group Participation
- Work Book Activities
- Practical Activities
- Certificate of Attendance
- This course has been designed for elected HSR’s
- Completion of Health & Safety Representative (HSR) Level 1 course
- Good written and spoken English skills
Need More Information or Want To Make A Group Booking:
- Still have questions about the course or need to make a group onsite or offsite booking (Corporate Course). Send an enquiry via the Course Enquiry button below, telephone (08) 8301 4500 or via our Contact Us page
Ready to Enrol:
- Simply click the Enrol Now button below to complete an online enrolment form. The CITC will get back to you promptly to advise the outcome of your online enrolment or should we require further information from you. Or alternatively, please telephone (08) 8301 4500 to speak to an Enrolments Officer
***The CITC advises that course dates and times are subject to change and course enrolments are subject to availability.