Powerline Awareness (Spotters) - -
- Full: $110
- CITB: $80
Prices are inclusive of GST.
- 4 hours (Face to Face)
- As requested
- To provide training in relation to powerline awareness and the role of the spotter in accordance with the requirements of the WHS Regulations 2012 para 161.
- Identification of powerlines, transmission lines and voltages
- Role of a Spotter
- Communication for a Spotter
- Certificate of Attendance
- Ability to use and understand basic English
- Recommended age 18 or older
Need More Information or Want To Make A Group Booking:
- Still have questions about the course or need to make a group onsite or offsite booking (Corporate Course). Send an enquiry via the Course Enquiry button below, telephone (08) 8301 4500 or via our Contact Us page
Ready to Enrol:
- Simply click the Enrol Now button below to complete an online enrolment form. The CITC will get back to you promptly to advise the outcome of your online enrolment or should we require further information from you. Or alternatively, please telephone (08) 8301 4500 to speak to an Enrolments Officer
***The CITC advises that course dates and times are subject to change and course enrolments are subject to availability.