Safety Supervisor - -
- Full: $490
- CITB: $255
Prices are inclusive of GST.
- 16 hours / 2 days (Face to Face)
- 8:00am - 4:30pm
- To provide industry participants with the skills and knowledge to act as an “Onsite Safety Supervisor” pursuant to the WHS Act and its Regulations.
- It is a distinct advantage to have 5 years experience in industry before undertaking this course.
- Describe legislative WHS duties
- Access WHS regulations for guidance regarding minimum requirements relating to workplace provisions
- Explain consultation procedures
- Apply approved codes of practice to work on site
- Recognise the importance of hazard management
- Identify approaches which enable hazard identification, risk assessment and control to be applied in the workplace
- Relate hazard management to statutory legal requirements
- Identify and describe role and function of the Inspectorate
- Access WHS plant regulations
- Apply prevention of falls regulations to workplace
- Explain consultative role of WHS Representatives and Committees
- Classroom Participation
- Written Assessment
- Certificate of Attendance
- Ability to use and understand basic English
Need More Information or Want To Make A Group Booking:
- Still have questions about the course or need to make a group onsite or offsite booking (Corporate Course). Send an enquiry via the Course Enquiry button below, telephone (08) 8301 4500 or via our Contact Us page
Ready to Enrol:
- Simply click the Enrol Now button below to complete an online enrolment form. The CITC will get back to you promptly to advise the outcome of your online enrolment or should we require further information from you. Or alternatively, please telephone (08) 8301 4500 to speak to an Enrolments Officer
***The CITC advises that course dates and times are subject to change and course enrolments are subject to availability.