Asbestos ID & Awareness - -
- Full: $115
- CITB: $55
Prices are inclusive of GST.
- 4 hours (Face to Face)
- As required
- This course is designed to train workers to be able to identify and have an awareness of asbestos within the workplace. It is designed to provide workers with general knowledge and does not give - nor is it designed to provide - workers with sufficient information and training to remove asbestos.
- Properties of asbestos
- Identify asbestos types & condition
- Health hazards
- Identify uses of asbestos
- WHS requirements and hazard control
- Classroom Participation
- Written Assessment
Certificate of Attendance
- Ability to use and understand basic English
Need More Information or Want To Make A Group Booking:
- Still have questions about the course or need to make a group onsite or offsite booking. Send an enquiry via the Course Enquiry button below or telephone (08) 8301 4500.
Ready to Enrol:
- Simply click the Enrol Now button below to complete an online enrolment form. The CITC will get back to you promptly to advise the outcome of your online enrolment or should we require further information from you. Or alternatively, please telephone (08) 8301 4500 to speak to an Enrolments Officer.
***The CITC advises that course dates and times are subject to change and course enrolments are subject to availability.
Click to download Student Pre-Enrolment Information
Click to download PDF Course Outline