Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety - BSB41419
- Full: $2650
- CITB: $1485
- 72 hours / 9 days (Face to Face, plus project work)
- 8:00am - 4:30pm
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who use well-developed skills and a broad knowledge base in a wide variety of contexts.
They apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources.
They may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others.
This qualification would suit a WHS officer in a full-time dedicated role who works under the supervision of a WHS Coordinator or WHS Manager.
- Workplace Compliance
- Risk Management
- Incident Response
- Analyse and Present Research Information
- Return to Work
- Contractor Compliance
- Make a Presentation
- Work Skill Instruction
BSBWHS412 - Assist with workplace compliance with WHS laws
BSBWHS413 - Contribute to implementation and maintenance of WHS consultation and participation processes
BSBWHS414 - Contribute to WHS risk management
BSBWHS415 - Contribute to implementing WHS management systems
BSBWHS416 - Contribute to workplace incident response
BSBRES411 - Analyse and present research information
BSBWHS417 - Assist with managing WHS implications of return to work
BSBWHS418 - Assist with managing WHS compliance of contractors
BSBCMM401 - Make a presentation
TAEDEL301 - Provide work skill instruction
All 10 Core and Elective Units must be successfully completed to obtain your Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety - BSB41419.
- The course will be progressively assessed for underpinning knowledge and at completion of formal instruction a cumulative assessment will occur.
- BSB41419 - Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety (Qualification) and Record of Results
- In the case of partial completion, a Statement of Attainment will be issued for units of competency completed.
- Ability to use and understand basic English
- Good computer skills would be an advantage
- All students will require a laptop to use in class. Please note, the CITC will NOT supply a laptop as part of this course and it is up to the individual student to supply their own.
- All students will need a Unique Student Identifier (USI) to receive their certificates and or cards. Click here to apply for your USI or bring your ID (Driver's Licence, Passport, Medicare Card, Birth Certification or Immicard) on the first day of training to apply at CITC. For more information, go to www.usi.gov.au
Need More Information or Want To Make A Group Booking:
- Still have questions about the course or need to make a group onsite or offsite booking (Corporate Course). Send an enquiry via the Course Enquiry button below, telephone (08) 8301 4500 or via our Contact Us page
Ready to Enrol:
- Simply click the Enrol Now button below to complete an online enrolment form. The CITC will get back to you promptly to advise the outcome of your online enrolment or should we require further information from you. Or alternatively, please telephone (08) 8301 4500 to speak to an Enrolments Officer
Click to download Student Information Brochure
Click to download PDF Course Outline
|Code||Course||Location||Start Date||Finish Date|
|BSB41419||Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety||Construction Industry Training Centre||25-05-2020||19-06-2020||Fully Booked|
|BSB41419||Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety||Construction Industry Training Centre||06-07-2020||30-07-2020|