Certificate IV in Work Health & Safety - BSB41415
- Full: $2550
- CITB: $220
- 72 hours / 9 days (Face to Face, plus project work)
- 8:00am - 4:30pm
Course Objective:This qualification reflects the role of individuals who use well-developed skills and a broad knowledge base in a wide variety of contexts.
They apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources.
They may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others.
This qualification would suit a WHS officer in a full-time dedicated role who works under the supervision of a WHS Coordinator or WHS Manager.
- WHS Legislation
- WHS Hazard ID and Risk Control
- Implement and maintain WHS management systems
- WHS management of contractors
- Investigate WHS incidents
BSBWHS402 - Assist with compliance with WHS laws
BSBWHS403 - Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS consultation and participation processes
BSBWHS404 - Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
BSBWHS405 - Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
BSBWHS406 - Assist with responding to incidents
BSBCMM401 - Make a presentation
BSBWHS408 - Assist with effective WHS management of contractors
PUAWER002B - Ensure workplace emergency prevention procedures, systems and processes are implemented
BSBWRT401 - Write complex documents
BSBWHS505 - Investigate WHS incidents (Diploma)
All 10 Core and Elective Units must be successfully completed to obtain your Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety - BSB41415.
- The course will be progressively assessed for underpinning knowledge and at completion of formal instruction a cumulative assessment will occur.
- BSB41415 - Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety (Qualification) and Record of Results
- In the case of partial completion, a Statement of Attainment will be issued for units of competency completed.
- Ability to use and understand basic English
- Good computer skills would be an advantage
- All students will need a Unique Student Identifier (USI) to receive their certificates and or cards. Click here to apply for your USI or bring your ID (Driver's Licence, Passport, Medicare Card, Birth Certification or Immicard) on the first day of training to apply at CITC. For more information, go to www.usi.gov.au
Need More Information or Want To Make A Group Booking:
- Still have questions about the course or need to make a group onsite or offsite booking (Corporate Course). Send an enquiry via the Course Enquiry button below, telephone (08) 8301 4500 or via our Contact Us page
Ready to Enrol:
- Simply click the Enrol Now button below to complete an online enrolment form. The CITC will get back to you promptly to advise the outcome of your online enrolment or should we require further information from you. Or alternatively, please telephone (08) 8301 4500 to speak to an Enrolments Officer
Click to download Student Information Brochure
Click to download PDF Course Outline
|Code||Course||Location||Start Date||Finish Date|
|BSB41415||Certificate IV in Work Health & Safety||Construction Industry Training Centre||01-07-2019||25-07-2019||Fully Booked|
|BSB41415||Certificate IV in Work Health & Safety||Construction Industry Training Centre||05-08-2019||29-08-2019|