Workzone Traffic Management - Inexperienced (2 days) - RIIWHS205D 302D
- Full: $410
- CITB: $350
- 16 hours / 2 days (Face to Face)
Units of Competency:
- RIIWHS205D – Control Traffic With a Stop - Slow Bat
- RIIWHS302D – Implement Traffic Management Plan
- A Workzone Traffic Management course that provides inexperienced participants that have no WZTM ticket with the skills and knowledge to correctly install signs at road works or when working on the road and to apply worker safety and maintain smooth traffic flow and maintenance.
- Legislation and record keeping
- Types of signs and devices
- Selection of an appropriate traffic management scheme
- Regulatory signs and devices and their uses
- Theory & Practical Exam
- Statement of Attainment
- WZTM ticket issued by DPTI
- Ability to use and understand basic English
- Participants must provide identification and be 16 years of age or over
- This course is for inexperienced participants who must complete the 2 days to be competent.
- Experienced/ticketed participants with a WZTM card expired no longer than 12 months, that have current experience setting up workzones and managing traffic within the last 3 years participants can complete the 1 day refresher course.
- This course needs to be updated every 3 years in accordance with the Department for Planning, Transport & Infrastructure (DPTI) Workzone Traffic Management training program
- All students will need a Unique Student Identifier (USI) to receive their certificates and or cards. Click here to apply for your USI or bring your ID (Driver's Licence, Passport, Medicare Card, Birth Certification or Immicard) on the first day of training to apply at CITC. For more information, go to www.usi.gov.au
Need More Information or Want To Make A Group Booking:
- Still have questions about the course or need to make a group onsite or offsite booking (Corporate Course). Send an enquiry via the Course Enquiry button below, telephone (08) 8301 4500 or via our Contact Us page
Ready to Enrol:
- Simply click the Enrol Now button below to complete an online enrolment form. The CITC will get back to you promptly to advise the outcome of your online enrolment or should we require further information from you. Or alternatively, please telephone (08) 8301 4500 to speak to an Enrolments Officer
***The CITC advises that course dates and times are subject to change and course enrolments are subject to availability.
Click to download Student Information Brochure
Click to download PDF Course Outline
|Code||Course||Location||Start Date||Finish Date|
|RIIWHS205D 302D||Workzone Traffic Management - Inexperienced (2 days)||Construction Industry Training Centre||06-04-2020||07-04-2020||Fully Booked|
|RIIWHS205D 302D||Workzone Traffic Management - Inexperienced (2 days)||Construction Industry Training Centre||27-04-2020||28-04-2020||Fully Booked|