Training For The Future
Load and Unload Goods/Cargo - TLID0015
- On application
- 8 hours / 1 day (Face to Face)
- As required
- To provide skills and knowledge required to load and unload goods and cargo, including loading and unloading goods, securing and protecting the load and completing all required documentation.
Unit of Competency:
- TLID0015 - Load & Unload Goods/Cargo
- Load and unload goods/cargo
- Secure, check and protect load
- Complete documentation
- Theory & Practical Assessment
- Statement of Attainment
- Ability to use and understand basic English
- All students will need a Unique Student Identifier (USI) to receive their certificates and or cards. Click here to apply for your USI or bring your ID (Driver's Licence, Passport, Medicare Card, Birth Certification or Immicard) on the first day of training to apply at CITC. For more information, go to www.usi.gov.au
Need More Information or Want To Make A Group Booking:
- Still have questions about the course or need to make a group onsite or offsite booking. Send an enquiry via the Course Enquiry button below or telephone (08) 8301 4500.
Ready to Enrol:
- Simply click the Enrol Now button below to complete an online enrolment form. The CITC will get back to you promptly to advise the outcome of your online enrolment or should we require further information from you. Or alternatively, please telephone (08) 8301 4500 to speak to an Enrolments Officer.
***The CITC advises that course dates and times are subject to change and course enrolments are subject to availability.
Click to download Student Pre-Enrolment Information
Click to download PDF Course Outline