Training For The Future
CITC STATEMENT REGARDING COVID-19
1 JULY, 2021
Due to the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and its declaration by the World Health Organisation (WHO) as a pandemic, the CITC is taking considered action to ensure the safety, health and well-being of our staff, students, visitors, suppliers and contractors.
The CITC is:
- Following the Australian Government Department of Health Information for Vocational Education facilities for staff and students.
- Following the Australian Government Department of Health for Environmental cleaning and disinfection principles for COVID-19.
- We have installed extra hand sanitizers within the entire organisation.
- Extra anti-bacterial cleaning is being completed every night by professional cleaners.
- Ensuring social distancing for everyone.
- We have our own internal company Policy and Procedures for all staff to follow.
- Reducing all course numbers.
- Any student that presents with flu like symptoms is required to leave.
- A pre-screening is done prior to the start of each day by the trainer.
- Even though not required for the education/training sector, a COVID Marshal is onsite.
- We have a Voluntary COVID-Safe Plan with a QR Code onsite.
Should you require further information, please contact the CITC on (08) 8301 4500.
UPDATED CITC ENROLMENT FORM
11 JANUARY, 2021
Please be advised that the CITC has updated our Enrolment Form for 2021 to align with the NCVER Privacy requirements.
ENROL NOW ONLINE
15 MARCH, 2016
The Construction Industry Training Centre (CITC) is pleased to offer online enrolments. Please visit our Courses page and click on the relevant course Enrol Now button to complete an online Enrolment Form. The CITC will get back to your promptly (within 48 hours) to advise the outcome of your enrolment or should we require further information from you.
***The CITC advises that course dates and times are subject to change and course enrolments are subject to availability.
Employers and Job Providers
If you are enrolling an employee or a client, you must provide your name and contact details in "Comments" at the end of the Online Enrolment Form. Without this we will be unable to finalise the enrolment.
CITB ID Number
If yourself, the employee or the client that you are enrolling have a current CITB ID Number (CITB Training Card) please provide this number in the “Comments” field at the end of the Online Enrolment Form.
LIKE US & FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM
29 JUNE, 2016