Training For The Future
Licence to Perform Rigging Basic Level - CPCCLRG3001A
- Full: $1480
- CITB: $280
- 40 hours / 5 days (Face to Face)
- 8:00am - 4:30pm
- To provide the participant with the skills and knowledge to undertake activities related to Basic Rigging as defined by the WHS Regulations 2012.
Unit of Competency:
- CPCCLRG3001A – Licence to Perform Rigging Basic Level
- Movement of plant and equipment
- Steel erection
- Placement of pre cast concrete (not tilt slab)
- Erection, reaving and dismantling of:
- Hoisting equipment, winches, blocks and tackles
- Static lines and safety nets
- Mast climbers
- Perimeter safety screens and shutters – Cantilever Crane L.P.
- Theory & Practical Assessment
- Assessment to National Assessment Instrument is provided as part of the course
- Statement of Attainment
- Successful completion of Dogging
- Participants must provide identification and be 18 years of age or over
- Maths is a major part of the theory component and a sound understanding is essential to be able to complete this training
- Ability to use and understand basic English
- Able to work at heights
- Scissor Lift ticket is strongly recommended
- Participants must be deemed competent to be signed off for their National High Risk Work Licence
- Personal Protective Equipment to be worn e.g. Hard hat, safety footwear, high visibility vest/clothing
- All delivery/assessment costs included
- Cost of licence fee to SafeWork SA on successful completion is NOT included
- All students will need a Unique Student Identifier (USI) to receive their certificates and or cards. Click here to apply for your USI or bring your ID (Driver's Licence, Passport, Medicare Card, Birth Certification or Immicard) on the first day of training to apply at CITC. For more information, go to www.usi.gov.au
- Still have questions about the course or need to make a group onsite or offsite booking. Send an enquiry via the Course Enquiry button below or telephone (08) 8301 4500.
Ready to Enrol:
- Simply click the Enrol Now button below to complete an online enrolment form. The CITC will get back to you promptly to advise the outcome of your online enrolment or should we require further information from you. Or alternatively, please telephone (08) 8301 4500 to speak to an Enrolments Officer.
***The CITC advises that course dates and times are subject to change and course enrolments are subject to availability.
Click to download Student Pre-Enrolment Information
|Code||Course||Location||Start Date||Finish Date|
|CPCCLRG3001A||Licence to Perform Rigging Basic Level||CITC - Regency Park||11-10-2021||15-10-2021||Fully Booked|
|CPCCLRG3001A||Licence to Perform Rigging Basic Level||CITC - Regency Park||25-10-2021||29-10-2021|
|CPCCLRG3001A||Licence to Perform Rigging Basic Level||CITC - Regency Park||15-11-2021||19-11-2021||Fully Booked|