Training For The Future
Licence to Operate an Order Picking Forklift Truck - TLILIC0004
- Full: $410 ($430 as of 01/01/2024)
- CITB: No Subsidy
- 16 hours / 2 days (Face to Face)
- 8:00am - 4:30pm
- To provide participants with the skills and knowledge to undertake activities related to Order Picking Forklift operation as defined by the WHS Regulations 2012.
Unit of Competency:
- TLILIC0004 – Licence to Operate an Order Picking Forklift Truck
- Plan for the work/task
- Prepare for the work/task
- Perform work/task
- Pack up
- Theory & Practical Assessment
- Assessment to National Assessment Instrument is provided as part of the course
- Statement of Attainment
- Participants must provide identification and be 18 years of age or over
- Ability to use and understand Basic English
- Participants must be deemed competent to be signed off for their National High Risk Work Licence
- Personal Protective Equipment to be worn e.g. Safety footwear, high visibility vest/clothing
- Drivers licence required if intending to operate on public roads after completion of course
- All delivery/assessment costs included
- Cost of licence fee to SafeWork SA on successful completion is NOT included
- It is recommended that participants have a Forklift licence prior to commencing this course
- All students will need a Unique Student Identifier (USI) to receive their certificates and or cards. Click here to apply for your USI or bring your ID (Driver's Licence, Passport, Medicare Card, Birth Certification or Immicard) on the first day of training to apply at CITC. For more information, go to www.usi.gov.au
Need More Information or Want To Make A Group Booking:
- Still have questions about the course or need to make a group onsite or offsite booking. Send an enquiry via the Course Enquiry button below or telephone (08) 8301 4500.
Ready to Enrol:
- Simply click the Enrol Now button below to complete an online enrolment form. The CITC will get back to you promptly to advise the outcome of your online enrolment or should we require further information from you. Or alternatively, please telephone (08) 8301 4500 to speak to an Enrolments Officer.
***The CITC advises that course dates and times are subject to change and course enrolments are subject to availability.