Training For The Future
Work Safely at Heights - RIIWHS204D
- Full: $270
- CITB: $150
- 8 hours / 1 day (Face to Face)
- 8:00am - 4:30pm
- To provide participants with the skills and knowledge to Work Safely at Heights.
Unit of Competency:
- RIIWHS204D – Work Safely at Heights
- Identify work requirements
- Identify work procedures and instructions
- Access and install equipment
- Perform work at heights
- Clean up work area
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
- Statement of Attainment
- Ability to use and understand basic English
- Able to work at heights
- Personal Protective Equipment to be worn e.g. Hard hat, safety footwear, high visibility vest/clothing
- All students will need a Unique Student Identifier (USI) to receive their certificates and or cards. Click here to apply for your USI or bring your ID (Driver's Licence, Passport, Medicare Card, Birth Certification or Immicard) on the first day of training to apply at CITC. For more information, go to www.usi.gov.au
Need More Information or Want To Make A Group Booking:
- Still have questions about the course or need to make a group onsite or offsite booking. Send an enquiry via the Course Enquiry button below or telephone (08) 8301 4500.
Ready to Enrol:
- Simply click the Enrol Now button below to complete an online enrolment form. The CITC will get back to you promptly to advise the outcome of your online enrolment or should we require further information from you. Or alternatively, please telephone (08) 8301 4500 to speak to an Enrolments Officer.
***The CITC advises that course dates and times are subject to change and course enrolments are subject to availability.
Click to download Student Pre-Enrolment Information
Click to download PDF Course Outline