Training For The Future
Operate Elevating Work Platform - (Scissor Lift) - RIIHAN301E
- Full: $290
- CITB: $55
- 8 hours / 1 day (Face to Face)
- 8:00am - 4:30pm
- To provide the participant with a duty of care in the safe operation of Scissor Lifts.
Unit of Competency:
- RIIHAN301E – Operate Elevating Work Platform
- Plan and prepare for operating an elevating work platform
- Operate elevating work platform in line with established requirements to complete work activity
- Conduct housekeeping activities
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
- Statement of Attainment
- CITC issued Yellow Card
- Participants must provide identification and be 17 years of age or over to be assessed
- Ability to use and understand basic English
- Ability to use and understand basic math
- Able to work at heights
- Personal Protective Equipment to be worn e.g. Hard hat, safety footwear, high visibility vest/clothing
- All students will need a Unique Student Identifier (USI) to receive their certificates and or cards. Click here to apply for your USI or bring your ID (Driver's Licence, Passport, Medicare Card, Birth Certification or Immicard) on the first day of training to apply at CITC. For more information, go to www.usi.gov.au
Need More Information or Want To Make A Group Booking:
- Still have questions about the course or need to make a group onsite or offsite booking. Send an enquiry via the Course Enquiry button below or telephone (08) 8301 4500.
Ready to Enrol:
- Simply click the Enrol Now button below to complete an online enrolment form. The CITC will get back to you promptly to advise the outcome of your online enrolment or should we require further information from you. Or alternatively, please telephone (08) 8301 4500 to speak to an Enrolments Officer.
***The CITC advises that course dates and times are subject to change and course enrolments are subject to availability.
|Code||Course||Location||Start Date||Finish Date|
|RIIHAN301E||Operate Elevating Work Platform - (Scissor Lift)||CITC - Regency Park||16-09-2021||16-09-2021|