Training For The Future
Conduct Civil Construction Excavator Operations - RIIMPO320F
- On application (Onsite using clients equipment)
- 24 hours / 3 days (Face to Face)
- As required
- To provide the participant with the skills and knowledge to conduct civil construction Excavator operations for a range of mandatory tasks, the fitting, use and removal of attachments and operator maintenance activities.
Unit of Competency:
- RIIMPO320F – Conduct Civil Construction Excavator Operations
- Plan and prepare for excavator operations
- Operate excavator in line with established requirements
- Lift, carry and place materials to complete work activity
- Select, remove, fit and attachments for a excavator
- Prepare to relocate the excavator
- Conduct housekeeping activities
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Demonstration & Assessment
- Statement of Attainment
- Ability to use and understand basic English
- Ability to use and understand basic math
- Participants must provide identification and be 18 years of age or over to be assessed
- All students will need a Unique Student Identifier (USI) to receive their certificates and or cards. Click here to apply for your USI or bring your ID (Driver's Licence, Passport, Medicare Card, Birth Certification or Immicard) on the first day of training to apply at CITC. For more information, go to www.usi.gov.au
Need More Information or Want To Make A Group Booking:
- Still have questions about the course or need to make a group onsite or offsite booking. Send an enquiry via the Course Enquiry button below or telephone (08) 8301 4500.
Ready to Enrol:
- Simply click the Enrol Now button below to complete an online enrolment form. The CITC will get back to you promptly to advise the outcome of your online enrolment or should we require further information from you. Or alternatively, please telephone (08) 8301 4500 to speak to an Enrolments Officer.
***The CITC advises that course dates and times are subject to change and course enrolments are subject to availability.
Click to download Student Pre-Enrolment Information
Click to download PDF Course Outline