Training For The Future
Asbestos Removal (Below Licensing Level) - -
- Full: $245 ($255 as of 01/01/2024)
- CITB: $135 ($145 as of 01/01/2024)
Prices are inclusive of GST.
8 hours / 1 day (Face to Face)
8:00am - 4:30pm or as required
- This course is designed to train workers to be able to safely remove asbestos, below the licensing level. It is designed to provide workers with general knowledge and does not give - nor is it designed to provide - workers with sufficient information and training to remove asbestos that is friable. It is strongly advised that Asbestos ID and Awareness should be completed before attending this course.
- Preparation for asbestos removal
- Identification of asbestos types
- Plan and organise work
- Removal equipment - maintenance and use
- Safety equipment use, limitations and maintenance
- Set up site for removal
- Remove asbestos
- Decontaminate and demobilise
- Disposal of asbestos
Certificate of Attendance
- Ability to use and understand basic English
Need More Information or Want To Make A Group Booking:
- Still have questions about the course or need to make a group onsite or offsite booking. Send an enquiry via the Course Enquiry button below or telephone (08) 8301 4500.
Ready to Enrol:
- Simply click the Enrol Now button below to complete an online enrolment form. The CITC will get back to you promptly to advise the outcome of your online enrolment or should we require further information from you. Or alternatively, please telephone (08) 8301 4500 to speak to an Enrolments Officer.
***The CITC advises that course dates and times are subject to change and course enrolments are subject to availability.
Click to download Student Pre-Enrolment Information
Click to download PDF Course Outline