Training For The Future
Workzone Traffic Management - Refresher (1 day) - RIIWHS205E 302E
- Full: $320 ($330 as of 01/08/2022)
- CITB: $200 ($210 as of 01/08/2022)
- 8 hours / 1 day (Face to Face)
Units of Competency:
- RIIWHS205E – Control Traffic With Stop - Slow Bat
- RIIWHS302E – Implement Traffic Management Plans
- A Workzone Traffic Management Refresher course that provides experienced participants with an unexpired WZTM card/ticket, that have current experience setting up workzones and managing traffic within the last 3 years with the skills and knowledge to correctly install signs at road works or when working on the road and to apply worker safety and maintain smooth traffic flow and maintenance.
- Legislation and record keeping
- Types of signs and devices
- Selection of an appropriate traffic management scheme
- Regulatory signs and devices and their uses
- Theory & Practical Assessment
- Statement of Attainment
- WZTM ticket issued by DIT
- Ability to use and understand basic English
- Ability to use and understand basic math
- Unexpired WZTM card/ticket
- Current experience setting up workzones and managing traffic within the last 3 years
- This is a refresher course for experienced/ticketed participants with an unexpired WZTM card, that have current experience setting up workzones and managing traffic within the last 3 years. Participants must complete a Declaration of Current WZTM Experience Form (experience maybe verified) and a copy of their WZTM ticket.
- Inexperienced or expired ticketed participants must complete the 2 day course.
- This course needs to be completed every 3 years in accordance with the Department for Infrastructure & Transport (DIT) Workzone Traffic Management training program
- Personal Protective Equipment to be worn e.g. Hard hat, safety footwear, high visibility vest/clothing
- All students will need a Unique Student Identifier (USI) to receive their certificates and or cards. Click here to apply for your USI or bring your ID (Driver's Licence, Passport, Medicare Card, Birth Certification or Immicard) on the first day of training to apply at CITC. For more information, go to www.usi.gov.au
Need More Information or Want To Make A Group Booking:
- Still have questions about the course or need to make a group onsite or offsite booking. Send an enquiry via the Course Enquiry button below or telephone (08) 8301 4500.
Ready to Enrol:
- Simply click the Enrol Now button below to complete an online enrolment form. The CITC will get back to you promptly to advise the outcome of your online enrolment or should we require further information from you. Or alternatively, please telephone (08) 8301 4500 to speak to an Enrolments Officer.
***The CITC advises that course dates and times are subject to change and course enrolments are subject to availability.
Click to download Student Pre-Enrolment Information
Click to download PDF Course Outline
Declaration of Current WZTM Experience Form
Replacement WZTM ticket Form
|Code||Course||Location||Start Date||Finish Date|
|RIIWHS205E 302E||Workzone Traffic Management - Refresher (1 day)||CITC - Regency Park||13-07-2022||13-07-2022||Fully Booked|
|RIIWHS205E 302E||Workzone Traffic Management - Refresher (1 day)||CITC - Regency Park||27-07-2022||27-07-2022|
|RIIWHS205E 302E||Workzone Traffic Management - Refresher (1 day)||CITC - Regency Park||10-08-2022||10-08-2022|
|RIIWHS205E 302E||Workzone Traffic Management - Refresher (1 day)||CITC - Regency Park||23-08-2022||23-08-2022|