Training For The Future
Health & Safety Representative Training - Level 1 - -
- Full: $870
- CITB: $480
Prices are inclusive of GST.
- 40 hours / 5 days (Face to Face)
- 8:00am - 4:30pm (Or as required)
- To provide elected HSR’s with the knowledge and tools to act effectively in this role in their first year of appointment.
Roles, Responsibilities and Powers of HSR’s:
- Understanding legislation
- WH&S Act
- WH&S Regulations
- Codes of Practice
- WHS Committee
- Hazard ID – Risk Assessment – Controlling Risks
- Workplace Inspection
- Accident/Incident Investigation
- WorkCover/Return to work
- Right of Entry Provision
- Provisional Improvement Notices
- Cease Work Provision
- Group Participation
- Work Book Activities
- Practical Activities, including site visits
- Certificate of Attendance
- This course has been designed for elected HSR’s
- Good written and spoken English skills
Need More Information or Want To Make A Group Booking:
- Still have questions about the course or need to make a group onsite or offsite booking. Send an enquiry via the Course Enquiry button below or telephone (08) 8301 4500.
Ready to Enrol:
- Simply click the Enrol Now button below to complete an online enrolment form. The CITC will get back to you promptly to advise the outcome of your online enrolment or should we require further information from you. Or alternatively, please telephone (08) 8301 4500 to speak to an Enrolments Officer.
***The CITC advises that course dates and times are subject to change and course enrolments are subject to availability.
Click to download Student Pre-Enrolment Information
Click to download PDF Course Outline