Training For The Future
Safety Leadership Program - Safety Lead
- Full: $725
- CITB: No Subsidy
- 16 hours / 2 days (Face to Face)
- 8:00am - 4:30pm
Units of Competency:
- BSBLDR411 – Demonstrate leadership in the workplace
- RIIBEF402D – Supervise on-site operations
- RIICOM301E – Communicate information
- RIIRIS301E – Apply risk management processes
- Supervisors and frontline leaders play a vital role in achieving and maintaining safety standards in the workplace. They are key advocates in promoting a culture in which safety is a priority. Participants will engage in a workshop on key practices and principles of health and safety at an operational level, the communication of information and the application of risk management processes. These skills will assist supervisors in creating and maintaining a safe workplace.
- Use communication to liaise with clients, team members and other relevant parties
- Manage on-site safety
- Diagnose and solve routine and non-routine problems
- Apply leadership principles to the team
- Deliver a presentation to achieve meeting outcomes
- Assess and identify unacceptable risk
- Understand and apply knowledge of WHS legislation
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
- Participants must attend the course and successfully complete in-class assessments and associated case studies. On successful completion, a Statement of Attainment will issued for the Units of Competency achieved
- Ability to use and understand Basic English
- It is recommended that the participants will have a minimum of 12 months of supervisory experience.
- All students will need a Unique Student Identifier (USI) to receive their certificates and or cards. Click here to apply for your USI or bring your ID (Driver's Licence, Passport, Medicare Card, Birth Certification or Immicard) on the first day of training to apply at CITC. For more information, go to www.usi.gov.au
Need More Information or Want To Make A Group Booking:
- Still have questions about the course or need to make a group onsite or offsite booking (Corporate Course). Send an enquiry via the Course Enquiry button below or telephone (08) 8301 4500.
Ready to Enrol:
- Simply click the Enrol Now button below to complete an online enrolment form. The CITC will get back to you promptly to advise the outcome of your online enrolment or should we require further information from you. Or alternatively, please telephone (08) 8301 4500 to speak to an Enrolments Officer.
***The CITC advises that course dates and times are subject to change and course enrolments are subject to availability.
Click to download Student Pre-Enrolment Information
Click to download PDF Course Outline
|Code||Course||Location||Start Date||Finish Date|
|Safety Lead||Safety Leadership Program||CITC - Regency Park||07-06-2022||08-06-2022|