Training For The Future
Shift Loads Using Bridge or Gantry Crane - TLID0008
- Full: $225 ($230 as of 01/08/2022)
- CITB: $135 ($140 as of 01/08/2022)
- 8 hours / 1 day
- 8:00am - 4:30pm
- To provide participants with the skills and knowledge to undertake Pendant Crane (single hook) operation.
Unit of Competency:
- TLID0008 – Shift Loads Using Bridge or Gantry Crane
- Prepare work for prevailing working conditions
- Operate bridge or gantry crane
- Locate load and identify load characteristics
- Operate bridge or gantry crane to safely move load
- Shut down and secure crane
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
- Statement of Attainment
- Photographic identification is required to attend this course
- 18 years of age or over to operate
- Ability to use and understand basic English
- Personal Protective Equipment to be worn e.g. Hard hat, safety footwear, high visibility vest/clothing
- All students will need a Unique Student Identifier (USI) to receive their certificates and or cards. Click here to apply for your USI or bring your ID (Driver's Licence, Passport, Medicare Card, Birth Certification or Immicard) on the first day of training to apply at CITC. For more information, go to www.usi.gov.au
Need More Information or Want To Make A Group Booking:
- Still have questions about the course or need to make a group onsite or offsite booking. Send an enquiry via the Course Enquiry button below or telephone (08) 8301 4500.
Ready to Enrol:
- Simply click the Enrol Now button below to complete an online enrolment form. The CITC will get back to you promptly to advise the outcome of your online enrolment or should we require further information from you. Or alternatively, please telephone (08) 8301 4500 to speak to an Enrolments Officer.
***The CITC advises that course dates and times are subject to change and course enrolments are subject to availability.
Click to download Student Pre-Enrolment Information
Click to download PDF Course Outline