Training For The Future
Enter and Work in Confined Spaces - RIIWHS202E
- Full: $375 ($395 as of 01/01/2024)
- CITB: $230 ($250 as of 01/01/2024)
- 8 hours / 1 day (Face to Face)
- 8:00am - 4:30pm
Units of Competency:
- RIIWHS202E - Enter Confined Space
- To provide the participant with the skills and knowledge required to work safely in confined spaces.
- Plan and prepare for working in confined space
- Work in confined space
- Exit confined space
- Clean up
- Theory Assessment
- Practical Assessment
- Statement of Attainment
- Basic English
- Must be 18 years of age or over
- Able to work in confined spaces
- All students will need a Unique Student Identifier (USI) to receive their certificates and or cards. Click here to apply for your USI or bring your ID (Driver's Licence, Passport, Medicare Card, Birth Certification or Immicard) on the first day of training to apply at CITC. For more information, go to www.usi.gov.au
Need More Information or Want To Make A Group Booking:
- Still have questions about the course or need to make a group onsite or offsite booking. Send an enquiry via the Course Enquiry button below or telephone (08) 8301 4500.
Ready to Enrol:
- Simply click the Enrol Now button below to complete an online enrolment form. The CITC will get back to you promptly to advise the outcome of your online enrolment or should we require further information from you. Or alternatively, please telephone (08) 8301 4500 to speak to an Enrolments Officer.
***The CITC advises that course dates and times are subject to change and course enrolments are subject to availability.
Click to download Student Pre-Enrolment Information
Click to download PDF Course Outline