Prepare to Work Safely in the Construction Industry - (White Card) - CPCCWHS1001
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, the CITC has taken the following steps to limit exposure of staff and students to the potential risk.
Due to the high number of overseas participants on White Card, at this stage the CITC has suspended all public courses until Monday the 4th of May, 2020.
All participants must provide evidence of Australian citizenship and current residency or a date stamped passport at least 14 days prior to attendance.
Failure to provide this evidence will exclude the participant from attending.
- Full: $120
- CITB: No Subsidy
8 hours (Face to Face)
8:00am - 4:30pm
To provide the participant with a common understanding of WHS principles and practices used on Construction and Civil sites in Australia.
Unit of Competency:
CPCCWHS1001 – Prepare to Work Safely in the Construction Industry
- Hazard Management
- Personal Protective Equipment & Safe Use of Plant & Equipment
- Safety Signs
- Licencing & Certification
- Accident & Incident Reporting
- Site Emergency & Evacuation
- Site & Public Safety
- Practical Demonstration
- Orally Identify and Explain in English
- Written Exam
Statement of Attainment & White Card
- Ability to use and understand basic English
- All participants must provide evidence of Australian citizenship and current residency or a date stamped passport at least 14 days prior to attendance. Failure to provide this evidence will exclude the participant from attending.
- Due to COVID-19 and self-distancing, no interpreters will be allowed at this stage for this course
- Photographic identification is required to attend this course
- All students will need a Unique Student Identifier (USI) to receive their certificates and or cards. Click here to apply for your USI or bring your ID (Driver's Licence, Passport, Medicare Card, Birth Certification or Immicard) on the first day of training to apply at CITC. For more information, go to www.usi.gov.au
Need More Information or Want To Make A Group Booking:
- Still have questions about the course or need to make a group onsite or offsite booking (Corporate Course). Send an enquiry via the Course Enquiry button below, telephone (08) 8301 4500 or via our Contact Us page
Ready to Enrol:
- Simply click the Enrol Now button below to complete an online enrolment form. The CITC will get back to you promptly to advise the outcome of your online enrolment or should we require further information from you. Or alternatively, please telephone (08) 8301 4500 to speak to an Enrolments Officer
***The CITC advises that course dates and times are subject to change and course enrolments are subject to availability.